Usage of ICEcoder
This page shows how to get up and running with ICEcoder after installing it. It's really simple to use (so you can concentrate on coding!), but there may be the odd bit you miss.
- Click files in the file manager to select
- Double-click files to open
- Right click to show a context menu
- CTRL + clicking will select multiple
- CTRL/Cmd + S to save
- Go to Help > Shortcuts for more usage info
That will get you using ICEcoder at a basic level. There's so much more to it though - head over to the Tips/Tricks section to see more advanced info, so you can truly master it.